Celebrate spring all year long with the blooming Flower Petal preschool backpack. Sweet and functional, with cushioned and adjustable straps along with an easy-grip handle. Use it as a toddler's travel bag or to carry snacks to the park. Sustainable material is degradable, recyclable, and 100% toxic-free.
- Sized and designed for preschoolers and early elementary school children with cushioned, adjustable straps that adjust from the inside.
- Three inside mesh pockets and one outside back pocket.
- Sturdy grip handle.
- Roomy and flexible - a preschool folder can fit by slightly rolling or bending down ends.
- Crafted from a sustainable foam textile that is degradable, recyclable, and friendly to the environment. All Dabbawallas have been rigorously tested for over 200 potentially harmful chemicals, and are certified free of lead, phthalates, and PVC.
- A wide base allows food containers to be packed flat which means fewer leaks and spills.
- Machine washable so the bag keeps looking and smelling great.
- Individually-sewn in Taiwan at a woman-owned factory.
- Inside dimensions: 11" High x 9" Wide and 6" Deep
Fabric Care: Machine wash (front loaders only using a lingerie bag to protect straps) or hand wash. Do not store in direct sunlight, as this may damage the product.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.